Monday 24 April 2017

MY INNOVATION

Hello  friends
My second innovation is:
(2) location tracking device :  I invented this circuit for safety purpose only. In india safety of women’s is  very important. And also a small kids and student are not safe. There are so many cases of kidnapping and rap. So my location tracking circuit Is track a live location of kids, child , student. And we can see a location on my website and android application
My device is note only provided a live location but provide a sos button for emergency occur  also. When a user are in any critical situation they can press a sos button provided on my circuit. And send an emergency alert massage  on parents mobile number
I also provided a safe zone on my android application . a parents can set  safe zone area. When a child enter and cross  a safe zone  perents recived a notification on mobile
Advantages
(1)    Provided a live location
(2)    Sos button for emergency alert
(3)    Safe zone
(4)    Offline search
(5)    Compact in size
(6)    Very light weight
                                                  Thank you


 (Please scroll down and find attach image file )

No comments:

Post a Comment