Monday 24 April 2017

MY INNOVATION

Hello friends
 I am working in 3 project since 2 year. I also sign MOU during vibrant gujrat 2017. I also registered my company in 4 aug 2016 (INNOVI TRACK PVT.LTD )
Mainly my 3 innovation and project is
(1)    Solar bag
(2)    Location tracking device
(3)    Location tracking mobile application
SOLAR BAG :  mobile is very important device for all of us. Every one using a smartphone.  But the main problem in smartphone is battery. and  I also face this problem.  So I was thinking  why we are note charge over mobile at any were? Then after  I got an idea about solar system.  I want to fix a solar panel on the top of the bag. So I visit GIDC gandhinagar.  and finding a suitable solar panel for my application. I am looking for very light weight and flexible solar panel  and also very thin but in india there are no solar panel available like my application. I also visit topsan solar. And urja kart.com but not find this type of solar panel
So I am looking for out side india. and finally I get   my solar panel in to china. I imported a solar panel An amorphous silicon flexible  solar panel.  This solar panel is semi flexible and light on weight  and thin also.  So fix this solar panel on the top of the bag and connected a 2200mah battery to store a power . I can charge a 2200mah battery in just 2 hour at any place
Advantages :
(1)    Suitable for marketing person
(2)    Charge a phone and any electronic gadgets at any place
(3)    Light on weight
(4)    This system is assemble with a normal laptop bag so don’t need to carry other equipment.
(5)    You have a smart solar bag. Just carry a bag and charge your gadgets
                                                         Thank you 

                               ( please scroll down and find attach image )
                                                                                                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment